[gmx-users] extract chain information in xtc file

Stéphane Téletchéa stephane.teletchea at univ-nantes.fr
Thu Mar 28 22:41:52 CET 2019

Dear Tina,

No need to extract subtrajectories, just create index concerning the
separated chains you want to use,
and perform the calculation in gromacs.

Happy modelling!

Stéphane

--
Lecturer, UFIP, UMR 6286 CNRS, Team Protein Design In Silico
UFR Sciences et Techniques, 2, rue de la Houssinière, Bât. 25, 44322 Nantes cedex 03, France