[gmx-users] how to change ps x axis format to ns in gyrate.xvg

Ladan Mafakhe stud.l_mafakher at pasteur.ac.ir
Sun May 5 16:28:55 CEST 2019

Hello

I used below command gyrate to made gyrate.xvg  file

gmx gyrate -s md_0_1.tpr -f md_0_1_noPBC.xtc -o gyrate.xvg
The gyrate.xvg file was generated  ps time scale  but I want to  generate this curve on ns time scale . so I used below command butI I got an error that command not found.
gmx gyrate -s md_0_1.tpr -f md_0_1_noPBC.xtc -o gyrate.xvg  -tu ns

what is the problem and how I can do it?
thanks for helping me