[gmx-users] Fwd: atoms are not part of any of the T-Coupling groups

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Wed May 8 14:26:50 CEST 2019

On 5/7/19 1:41 AM, ISHRAT JAHAN wrote:
> [...]

While you can define whatever energygrps you like (note that the
molecules will change over time and your results may end up being not
useful), you need to couple all atoms in the system to a thermostat via
tc-grps. Your urea selection is only a subset of the urea molecules, and
if you have any other solvent, ions, etc. they are not being accounted
for. tc-grps = Protein Non-Protein is almost always the way to go.

Assistant Professor
Office: 301 Fralin Hall
Lab: 303 Engel Hall

340 West Campus Dr.