[gmx-users] gromacs.org_gmx-users Digest, Vol 181, Issue 27

Dallas Warren dallas.warren at monash.edu
Mon May 13 23:45:39 CEST 2019

Include complete details about what you have done, additions you have
made to the files, the error you now obtain etc. Make it easier for
people to help, provide as much information, files and output you can.
That will speed things up, make it easier and more likely you'll get a
reply.

Did you edit the correct residuetypes.dat (i.e. if you have multiple
versions of GROMACS installed)?

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3052
dallas.warren at monash.edu