[gmx-users] Charmm 36m

Mateusz Bieniek bieniekmat at gmail.com
Wed May 15 22:34:03 CEST 2019

Yes, the 36m (CHARMM36m) is the new set of parameters recommended by the
authors, so it is best to stick to the recommendation unless you know
exactly what you are doing.

Huang, J. et al., 2016. CHARMM36m: an improved force field for folded and
intrinsically disordered proteins. *Nature Methods*, 14(1), pp.71–73.
Available at: http://www.nature.com/doifinder/10.1038/nmeth.4067 [Accessed
November 20, 2017].