[gmx-users] error: during simulation of martini cg membrane protein

SHAHEE ISLAM islamshahee at gmail.com
Thu May 16 16:19:02 CEST 2019

hi,
i am following charmm gui martini maker to prepare a membrane protein cg
system.My system consist of one protein(consist of 129 amino acid), popc
bilayer(no of lipid 256), water and ions.The minimization steps go well.But
during the equilibration simulation stoped with this error.(here i am
follwing the two minimization.mdp and 5 equilibration.mdp which are
obtained from charmm gui )
software inconsistency error:
some interactions seem to be assigned multiple times.
even i have changed the minimization step, but still i am getting the same
error.
Can anyone please suggests me how i can solve this error.
thanking you
shahee