[gmx-users] water mediated Hbond

Bratin Kumar Das 177cy500.bratin at nitk.edu.in
Fri May 17 10:03:46 CEST 2019

Hi,
    There are two types of hydrogen bond from dynamic point of view. 1)
intermittent and 2) continuous. Between two type of hydrogen bond
continuous h-bond autocorrelation will give you proper lifetime ...not
intermittent. In gmx h-bond if we give the ACF of intermittent h-bond.
Therefore it's better to go for md-analysis..there you find code for
continuous h-bond ACF which you give proper h-bond life time in which area
you want to calculate.