[gmx-users] Use of Restraint itps

paul buscemi pbuscemi at q.com
Thu May 23 04:54:34 CEST 2019

Justin,  Certainly appreciate the help on this basic issue.

getting closer….  I understand your response.

Now, to clarify — how does the mdp ( or grompp )  know which itp file among the #include’s  is to be used as the restraint file.  Is that identified with the define = statement in the mdp ? so if my restraint is MOL.posres.itp , I would state “define  = DMOL.posres.itp “ ?

Paul