[gmx-users] using GPU acceleration in gromacs

Paul bauer paul.bauer.q at gmail.com
Fri May 24 09:11:39 CEST 2019

Hello,

the versions of GROMACS that are in the package repositories are not
recommended for simulations, as most of the hardware specific
optimizations and GPU support are turned off there.
If you want to use GPU acceleration you'll need to compile GROMACS
yourself following the instructions found here
http://manual.gromacs.org/current/install-guide/index.html

Cheers

Paul

--