[gmx-users] Broken bonds between peptide and capped terminals when solvated

Dallas Warren dallas.warren at monash.edu
Tue May 28 00:04:10 CEST 2019

VMD has no knowledge of bonds, as all you fed it was a coordinate
file. It makes guesses based on the separation of the atoms which
atoms are bonded or not. So no bonds are being broken.

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3052
dallas.warren at monash.edu