[gmx-users] Segmentation fault, core dumped error

Dallas Warren dallas.warren at monash.edu
Wed May 29 03:21:10 CEST 2019

Would be a good idea to provide the exact command line used, and a
copy of the exact output from the command.  Copy and paste the text,
don't type it out from memory.

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3052
dallas.warren at monash.edu