[gmx-users] Calculating electron density profile of a lipid bilayer system

Azadeh Alavizargar azadeh.alavizargar at gmail.com
Fri May 31 10:20:28 CEST 2019

Dear Stephane

Thank you very much for your reply. I am sorry, I had not noticed you have
answered before and was thinking my message has not been sent so I sent it
again.
I am sorry, but I did not get you completely. How should I take into
account the number of electrons? I thought that I just need to give the
atomic number of each element in the electron.dat file. Could you please
give an example on how to modify the number of electrons? Do I need to use
the itp file?

Thanks a lot.

Best regards,
Azadeh