[gmx-users] Regarding silicon oxide parameter

Mijiddorj B b.mijiddorj at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 05:03:06 CET 2019

Dear gmx user,

I would like to simulate a system which contains a silicon oxide surface
and a polymer. Is it possible to simulate in gromacs?
I thought that GROMOS force field could be applied in this purpose. Is it
right? I am not sure.

Also, is it possible to use InterfaceFF and Charmm force fields for this
system? I mean that the silicon oxide could be treated by InterfaceFF, and
CharmmFF could be applied for polymer structure. Do you have any
experience, please let me advice.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,
Mijiddorj