[gmx-users] regarding rmsd calculaton

shakuntala dhurua madhu.dhurua94 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 16:18:06 CET 2019

during rdf calculation i used flag gmx rdf -n .ndx -o .xvg -f .xtc -s .tpr
it prompt Specify a selection for option 'ref' then i had given one one
reference group 17 then it appear Selection '17' parsed then  any number of
selections for option 'sel' again it apper Selection '19' parsed .how can i
solve this rdf calculation please suggest me.