[gmx-users] Error in DNA.itp file

Paul bauer paul.bauer.q at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 14:59:35 CET 2019

Hello,

the error states that you are missing parameters for your system. Did
you check that the forcefield contains all the special parameters you
need for the conjugate molecule?
Also, I would recommend to not use a prehistoric version of GROMACS for
new studies, if there are no specific reasons preventing you from using
a more recent one that is still supported (such as 2018 or 2019).

Cheers

Paul

--
Paul Bauer, PhD