[gmx-users] Stochastic Dynamics nsttcouple

John Whittaker johnwhittake at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Thu Nov 7 13:38:27 CET 2019

Hi Justin,

Thank you very much for the response. That's the conclusion I kept coming
to, but I'm happy to know it for sure now.

I'm not sure if others have been confused by this in the past, but it
would have saved me some trouble had I known that explicitly from the
beginning; any chance this note can be added to the documentation (at
least the mdp options page)?

Thanks again,

John