[gmx-users] (no subject)

Christian Blau blau at kth.se
Fri Nov 8 15:00:55 CET 2019

Hello Shakuntala,

If you already have the trajectories, you have to post-process at least once to filter the data down to a manageable
size, and once to do the periodic boundary condition fix precisely as you described.

If you set up a new simulation you may use "nstxout-compressed" to control the output frequency for your xtc file. It is
very unlikely that you will need a .trr file, so you can even set nstxout, nstvout and nstfout to zero. Starting your
post-processing from a xtc should speed up your analysis process.

On another note: Please fill in a subject line in your emails, it makes it easier to search and keep track of the
ongoing discussions.

Best,

Christian