[gmx-users] Vibrational frequencies from gromacs trajectory

David van der Spoel spoel at xray.bmc.uu.se
Sun Nov 10 10:50:50 CET 2019

Den 2019-11-09 kl. 08:28, skrev Bakary N'tji Diallo:
> Hello
>
> Can we compute bond and angle vibrational frequencies from a gromacs
> simulation trajectory using gromacs analysis tools or importing the
> trajectory in another simulation analysis package?
>
> Thanks

Do you mean from MD? In that case a covariance analysis can be done.

To get the pure frequencies it is better to use normal mode analysis.

Please look these items up in the manual!
Head of Department, Cell & Molecular Biology, Uppsala University.
Box 596, SE-75124 Uppsala, Sweden. Phone: +46184714205.
http://www.icm.uu.se