[gmx-users] defining parameters in a separate itp file

Dave M dave.gromax at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 10:53:59 CET 2019

Hi Justin,

I just found that using bond type 6 (instead of 1) works for my test
models. So something like this in top file works fine which is bit neat and
easier to handle for multiple molecules (compared to pull code).

[intermolecular_interactions]

 [ bonds ]

    1     158     6  0.4  1000

Just thought to reply what worked for me for future users.

Dave