[gmx-users] Script to merge protein and ligand topology for BAR calculation?

Billy Williams-Noonan billy.williams-noonan at monash.edu
Mon Nov 11 07:22:25 CET 2019

Hi Experts,

I have a protein .itp file

I -also- have the dual ligand .itp file to perform a relative alchemical
transformation

Both are compatible with GROMACS, and use AMBER/GAFF parameters.

I need a script that can easily merge the two together. Have been doing on
Excel. I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to please share?

FESetup is good, but the input requires correct atom naming for Amber (not
GROMACS) and this is a pain to get right.

Cheers,
Billy

--
Billy Noonan*    |    *PhD Student    *|*    Bsci ( *Adv* ), IA Hon

*LinkedIn Profile
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/preview?locale=en_US&trk=prof-0-sb-preview-primary-button>
**|*   +61420 382 557

Monash Institute for Pharmaceutical Sciences ( *MIPS* )
Royal Parade, Parkville, 3052