[gmx-users] polymer charmm27 parameter

Mijiddorj B b.mijiddorj at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 16:05:29 CET 2019

Dear Prof. Justin,

Thank you very much for your reply. My target polymer is the branched
polyethyleneimine. I copied a figure. I am sorry for furthermore asking. If
I understand correctly, the model compound consists of the last two heavy
atoms and first two heavy atoms along with the corresponding protons. Is it
right?
Do I need to make a model N and C terminal atoms?

Thank you for your time.

[image: image.png]

Best regards,

Mijiddorj