[gmx-users] 1 particles communicated to PME rank 0 are more than 2/3 times the cut-off out of the domain decomposition cell of their charge group in dimension x.

Dallas Warren dallas.warren at monash.edu
Tue Nov 12 01:11:33 CET 2019

Farideh,

There appears to be a problem with the topology that you are using for the
molecule that explodes.

Look at the pdb files generated at each time the system has exploded. Work
out which group of atoms are moving too far, then look at the topology
around those atoms to identify where the problem is located. Where the
instability has started, there will be something about the topology around
that location which is wrong.

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3052
dallas.warren at monash.edu
When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a
nail.