[gmx-users] (no subject)

shakuntala dhurua madhu.dhurua94 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 11:28:15 CET 2019

hello,
Here I want to generate arg.pdb to arg.gro by using amber99sb force field .
for test i have used 1 residue of arginine but i got Fatal error:
There is a dangling bond at at least one of the terminal ends and the force
field does not provide terminal entries or files. Fix your terminal
residues so that they match the residue database (.rtp) entries, or provide
terminal database entries (.tdb). and following is the attach pdb format
which i have used for pdb2gmx ,please suggest me to solve this problem