[gmx-users] polymer charmm27 parameter

Mijiddorj B b.mijiddorj at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 06:12:59 CET 2019

Dear Justin,

Thank you very much for your reply.
I prepared 3 residues including a middle and two end units for charmm27. I
also used the swissparam for their atom type and the partial charges. Now,
Gmx pdb2gmx is working fine with the residues. Is it right?
However, grompp needs to set the bonds, angles, dihedrals, and improper
parameters of those atomtypes in charmm27 force field. Swissparam named the
atomtypes completely different from charmm27 force field. And I would like
to ask a question.
Can I use the parameter values generated by CgenFF with charmm22 force
field instead the values of swissparam?
Thank you again.

Best regards,

Mijiddorj