[gmx-users] Radial Density Profile

Dallas Warren dallas.warren at monash.edu
Fri Nov 29 12:41:10 CET 2019

You want to calculate the RDF between the center of mass of an appropriate
group that will be at the center of the vesicle (probably the surfactant,
or alkane chain of the surfactant, and need to ensure that you only have a
single vesicle that perform the calculation on) to the center of mass of
each surfactant head group (or a particular atom of the head group).  Below
link will help with the selection syntax required.

http://manual.gromacs.org/documentation/current/onlinehelp/selections.html

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3052
dallas.warren at monash.edu
When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a
nail.