[gmx-users] Radial Density Profile

Salman Zarrini salman.zarrini at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 04:42:16 CET 2019

Hi Elham,

In general to calculate the radial density profile of a droplet-like
object one should do binning (histogram) in spherical coordinate along
radius. That means you should define a series of shell each with thickness
of dr and all centered on center of the vesicle. And then you could count
how many atoms of your interest are withing each shell so that you would
get something like \rho (r) at the end.

Regards,
Salman