[gmx-users] how to calculate average structure

mmousivand93 mmousivand93 at ut.ac.ir
Sat Oct 5 06:31:11 CEST 2019

Dear all;

I performed a molecular dynamic simulation(50ns) for a complex
aptamer-ligand and I am going to analysis the interaction between
aptamer and ligand during the simulation,then I will need the average
structure.

How can I calculate the average structure, is it correct to
use the following command "GMX DCOVAR -F TRAJ.XTC -S TOPOL.TPR -B 801 -E
1000 -AV <OUT-PUT-FILENAME>.PDB" , when I used the command, I should
select two group as "THE LEAST SQUARES" and "COVARIANCE ANALYSIS", which
group must be selected,aptamer or system or ligand?

Thanks a lot