[gmx-users] RMSD analysis of protein-ligand complex

Quin K profiles.ke at gmail.com
Sat Oct 5 19:59:09 CEST 2019

Thank you.

I examined the trajectory using VMD and noted that ligand had come out of
the binding site and is running around.
How is this possible? I have used the guidelines in mdtutorials.com to set
up the system.
However it's worth noting that there was a power failure around the same
time (23ns) and I had to restart MD with append command.
Could this have had an affect on MD? Do I have to recreate trajectory file
after restarting MD, instead of using the default trajectory?

Regards