[gmx-users] how to calculate average structure

mmousivand93 mmousivand93 at ut.ac.ir
Mon Oct 7 07:54:06 CEST 2019

Dear Dr. Subhomoi

Hi,Thanks a lot for your answering. I use the gmx cluster command  as
follow

"gmx-mpi cluster -f md300.trr -s md300.tpr -n index.ndx -cutoff 0.1 -cl
cluster.pdb" , then I got a pdb file with different models of my aptamer
without ligand, I need to check different interaction between aptamer
and ligand during simulation time.It would be pleasure if you have any
suggestion.

Thanks a lot

Maryam