[gmx-users] Reg: Zinc ion gets displaced during Protein-Zn-Ligand simulation

Jorden Cabal jordencabal at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 03:56:15 CEST 2019

Dear Amit,
During equilibration you add positional restraint for protein, notice that
you have added positional restraint for Zn ion, nad and protein. It should
not happen if you have taken the default values while generating the
positional restraints in gromacs. However I would like to look to your
"nvt.mdp",  "posre_zn.itp" and "posre_nad.itp" files, in order to comment
on it.

Thank you