[gmx-users] regression test errors

Dave M dave.gromax at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 12:02:24 CEST 2019

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your reply.
a) I just checked there is no tests/regressiontests, some other folder is
there test/sphysicalvalidation
There is no log file.
b) Regarding thread-mpi I think it is not installed because when I use some
command like this:

gmx_mpi mdrun -v -deffnm 03-run -rdd 2.0 -nt 2

I get an error:

Fatal error:

Setting the total number of threads is only supported with thread-MPI and
GROMACS was compiled without thread-MPI

I think (please correct me) gmx_mpi is for external MPI  openMPI in my case
so I tried just 'gmx mdrun' (not gmx_mpi) but then it says command not
found. I am not sure what I missed in installation cmake flags.

Dave