[gmx-users] regression test errors

Paul bauer paul.bauer.q at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 13:09:58 CEST 2019

Hello Dave,

this is weird, no idea why it didn't work then.
You can try running the test suite manually in the folder you found with

perl gmxtest.pl -mpirun mpirun -np X -noverbose

That will show if the test binary works and should report any failing tests.
Don't forget to source the GMXRC file before trying, though!

Cheers

Paul

Paul Bauer, PhD
GROMACS Release Manager