[gmx-users] Fwd: gmx trjcat

Paul bauer paul.bauer.q at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 16:18:01 CET 2019

Hello,

I think I understood your problem (or at least hope so).
The issue is that it is no longer possible to directly concatenate text
based trajectory files, so I showed a possible way to work around the
problem.
You can also go back to a previous version of GROMACS to perform the
concatenation, but I can't promise you that it will work.

Please let me know if you need extra help to get this to work.

@Justin, here is the change that added the check for binary file
formats: c232242c29fb3ca63c8e1027eb70477069decdd9

Cheers

Paul

Paul Bauer, PhD
GROMACS Release Manager