[gmx-users] Facing problem to generate .tpr file

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Tue Oct 29 15:19:46 CET 2019

On 10/29/19 10:16 AM, rakesh parida wrote:
> Dear Sir/Madam,
> I am facing problem while generating the .tpr file. It is showing " Fatal
> error:
> Incorrect number of parameters - found 5, expected 3 or 6 for Proper Dih.."
> . I am attaching the .itp file for your reference. Please help me to solve
> this problem.

The mailing list does not accept attachments; you can copy and paste the
relevant line into an email or post the contents of the .itp file on a
file-sharing service and provide us a link.

The manual describes the format required for a proper dihedral and the
order the parameters must be given.

Assistant Professor
Office: 301 Fralin Hall
Lab: 303 Engel Hall