[gmx-users] Missing gromacs.lib when building Grmoacs 2020.1 in vs 2019

孙傲然 sunaoran16 at mails.ucas.ac.cn
Thu Apr 2 09:21:30 CEST 2020

Greetings!

I try to build the newest release (2020.1) using cmake 3.16.4 and vs 2019 in windows 10 Enterprise. I finish the configuring and generating using cmake following the instruction, but when I try to build the sln file with vs 2019, I get about fifty errors "LNK1104 cannot open file“..\..\..\..\lib\Debug\gromacs.lib".I have no idea where exactly the gromacs.lib is supposed to be since vs only tells me ..\ instead of detailed path, and I cannot find such a file named gromacs.lib anywhere on my computer or via the internet. So what exactly is the problem and how can I solve it?

Best wishes

Aoran Sun