[gmx-users] Free energy of protonation

Sotirios Dionysios I. Papadatos si.papadatos at edu.cut.ac.cy
Thu Apr 2 15:40:19 CEST 2020

My advise is a bit general.
Try the same process with a different molecule (one that can support this change), try the same molecule with an AA ff, since it is already done (as you mentioned) do you get similar results?
These tests might help you find out if there is something wrong with your mdp.
I haven't changed a bead in free energy so I am not 100% sure, but the few mdp options that you provided seem reasonable.