[gmx-users] Fumbling in the dark with dihedral pulling

Marko Petrovic marko at kth.se
Mon Apr 6 16:53:55 CEST 2020

Thank you.

I updated the mdp file. (Is the dihedral  defined as a pair of planes rather than a triplet of vectors?) Unfortunately I still get the segmentation fault and similar warnings. I will try to compile the differences between the sample mdp and the one I used, then see which differences I can not understand and then just ask about those.

With Regards
Marko Petrovic
Educator
Computational Science and Technology
School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
KTH Royal Institute of Technology