[gmx-users] Converting a tpr file to an older version of gromacs

Mariem Ghoula mariemghoula at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 17:24:44 CEST 2020

Hi,

I would like to use g_mmpbsa on my protein-protein complex simulation.
However, after a few errors with the module due to tpr files version
mismatch and after reading some posts with the same issue, I came to the
conclusion that I need to convert my tpr file to an older version. Can you
please help me with this? After installing the old version of gromacs that
is compatible with the g_mmpbsa program, how can I convert my tpr file
issued from an 2019.5 version to an older one (5.0.7)?

Thanks a lot.

- Mariem