[gmx-users] energy minimization

Afsane Farhadi afsane_farhadi at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 13 17:59:39 CEST 2020

hi friends I generated a box of mixed gas with gmx insert-molecules....I ran an energy minimizing.  the potential energy is 4.05e+07 and maximum force is 1.25e+03.I used different algorithm likes cg and steep for minimization. what do I have to do untill my system potential energy has negative value??I need a information about energy minimizing and potential energy. I know that positive value of potential energy means the intermolecular interaction  is weaker than intramolecular interaction but I don't know how I can control this matter. please help

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android