[gmx-users] Measuring bond distances, angles and dihedrals

Yu Du ydu-sci at outlook.com
Fri Apr 17 03:19:22 CEST 2020

Hi Robert,

I have only used MDTraj for distance calculation between trajectories, no experience in parameters extraction. If MDTraj cannot satisfy your custom requirement, that I recommend VMD Tcl scripts to extract related information. It probably takes you a week to master the VMD system, but it deserves the efforts and time.

Cheers,

Du, Yu
PhD Student,
Shanghai Institute of Organic Chemistry