[gmx-users] Regarding use of harmonic wall model

Shashank Ranjan Srivastava sranjan at iiserb.ac.in
Sat Apr 18 10:43:44 CEST 2020

Hello everyone,
I want to create a gap  between the first and last strand of a beta barrel
so that I can put a new strand in between.
So, I have generated an input file using charmm-gui and using its gromacs
production file (production.mdp) to run the simulation. I want to use a
harmonic wall model to disrupt the bonding between the first and last
strand of the beta barrel but not getting how to do it .
I have asked it before as well but I did not get any suggestion.
Please kindly help me with this query if anybody has any idea regarding
this.

Thank you,

--
Shashank Ranjan Srivastava