[gmx-users] How to solve the "LINCS WARNING" problem

Yu Du ydu-sci at outlook.com
Mon Apr 20 09:53:32 CEST 2020

Hi Jinyoung,

I'm glad to hear that you have found the problem. You can always use grompp to check your topology of the whole system. If you want to understand the GROMACS topology, check Chapter 5. Topologies in GROMACS Manual.

Words in the end: If you have mastered the basic process of protein-ligand simulation with GROMOS ff, you probably wander why we droped GROMOS ff and use others (https://redmine.gromacs.org/issues/2884).

Bye,
Yu