[gmx-users] 回复: Problem with Potential Mean Force calculation

Rolly Ng rollyng at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 16:40:41 CEST 2020

Dear Justin,

I cut the x-axis to 8nm but I have uploaded the original histogram plot to
RG. Please have a look again, thank you.

I used the following command for wham,
gmx wham -it tpr-files.dat -if pullf-files.dat -o -hist -unit kCal

I used the AMBER99SB-ILDN forcefield and protein protein pair is KEAP1-NRF2
(2FLU) from https://www.rcsb.org/structure/2FLU

I tried to pull the NRF2 from KEAP1, and I can visualize that it has been
successfully pulled from the initial position, producing the force and COM
plots which seem reasonable.

How can I debug the problem? Which files should I check?

Thanks,
Rolly