[gmx-users] GROMACS mdp file for doing a single point energy after acpype conversion

ABEL Stephane Stephane.ABEL at cea.fr
Thu Apr 23 19:28:22 CEST 2020

Hi Justin

I obtained the following error with the following command and the mdp mentioned below

gmx mdrun -s 1_OGNG_GLYCAM_SPE_GMX.tpr -rerun 1_OGNG_Amber.pdb

Thank you

Stéphane

Program:     gmx mdrun, version 2018.1
Source file: src/programs/mdrun/runner.cpp (line 736)

Fatal error:
The .mdp file specified an energy mininization or normal mode algorithm, and
these are not compatible with mdrun -rerun

>> You also shouldn't use a minimizer when doing a zero-point energy. Use the md integrator.
OK I try your suggestion

And the mdp

Message: 1