[gmx-users] Energy plots for specific atoms/selections

Daniel Burns dburns at iastate.edu
Wed Feb 5 16:06:33 CET 2020

Thanks, Justin.

I wanted to confirm that the plumed scaled topology function is working
properly on the selected atoms but maybe this isn't the right way.  I've
already confirmed that the system's total energy is different between a
scaled and unscaled system but the tutorial makes it sounds as if you can
expect a precise value based on your scaling factor if you plot the
energies for just the scaled atoms.

Thanks again!

Dan