[gmx-users] Question about gromacs mailing list and configurational entropy

Amit Kumar ak543714 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 04:02:40 CET 2020

Dear gromacs users,
After subscribing to the gromacs mailing list I am getting only daily
digest, I am not getting a question-answer thread, so posting my question
once I cannot reply in the thread.

I have also asked previously this question and got a reply from David van
der Spoel too and after that, I am getting a value of schlitter's entropy
but getting only one value of schlitter's value while I want it for every
frame to plot time vs entropy graph.
So can you tell me what is happening and how to troubleshoot this?

Thank You
Amit Kumar