[gmx-users] specified [ pairs ] and now get both LJ_SR and LJ_14 as energy output

Luirink, R.A. r.a.luirink at vu.nl
Thu Feb 6 13:54:01 CET 2020

What I have tried is, instead of adding them to the [ pairs ] block, is change the epsilon value manually via the [ nonbon_params ] block. However, I can’t manually change the electrostatic interactions to account for the fudgeQQ (0.8333) for these specific pairs (or at least, I haven’t found a way to do so).