[gmx-users] Query

sai manohar chellisaimanohar at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 22:46:44 CET 2020

You cannot generate the desired parameters (.itp) for metals in the ATB
server. In fact even CGenFF or RED server are also not useful for metals.
However, if you have access to any DFT modeling in house to perform QM
calculations using Gaussian etc., you can generate/build your own force
field for these particular kind of molecules.

Hope that's helpful.