[gmx-users] Experimental to Simulation Time Period Conversion

Peter Mawanga peter.mawanga.lagos at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 11:41:27 CET 2020

Dear group members

My sincere apologies for the non-Gromacs related question, but I require
this information urgently and hence posted my query here.

Could someone please provide me with any guidelines to appropriately model
experimental processes with molecular dynamics simulations?

Since the simulation periods are usually much shorter than the experimental
time scales, I was searching for a generally acceptable time reduction
factor or some literature towards that direction.

Any information or suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

--
Cheers
Peter