[gmx-users] lmfit not working

Sergio Perez sperezconesa at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 19:36:46 CET 2020

Dear gmx comunity,

I am trying to use gmx analyze for the block analysis and I get this error:
Fatal error:
This build of GROMACS was not configured with support for lmfit, so the
requested fitting cannot be performed. See the install guide for
instructions
on how to build GROMACS with lmfit supported.

I have installed gromacs with the option -DGMX_USE_LMFIT=INTERNAL, so I am
guessing I don't need to install anything in addition. I have tryed both
2019.4 and 2020 but the same happens. I saw on redmine there had been
issues with this. Should I post this on redmine?
Thanks a lot!
Sergio